Reports to: Head of logistics
To focus on driving our wholesale accounts to reach their maximum potential. As well as working alongside our merchandising and operations team you will also assist with the development of successful new retail partners.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage the administration of day-to-day wholesale accounts, including receiving orders, liaising with the warehouse to pack orders, making bookings, arranging deliveries and invoice orders once delivered
- Facilitate all aspects of the smooth running of wholesale partnerships including the end to end management of deliveries to the partner.
- Making suggestions around prioritising/adjusting delivery schedules and movement of stocks to balance external partner relationships with internal priorities.
- Arrange Bookings with Wholesale partners through their online systems
- Liaising with the customer on orders placed, dealing with any queries and deliveries
- Complete the set-up of styles on the Jaded system and on the warehouse system
- Instruct warehouse on processing goods to ship
- Log receipt of stock into the Jaded system once it has arrived, ensuring there are no discrepancies
- Support the wider team in all other tasks as required
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience in a Wholesale environment.
- Previous experience working with wholesalers including Zalando/ASOS/Urban
- Excellent Excel skills
- Flexible work approach, great communication skills and able to liaise with all departments
- Accuracy with great attention to detail
- Ability to remain calm under pressure, managing multiple projects and working to tight deadlines
- Excellent administration and organisational skills, a keen problem-solver
- An understanding of budgets and willingness to learn
What's in it for me?
- 50% Employee Discount
- 22 days holiday per year, rising to 24 days after 2 years’ service (plus bank holidays)
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid volunteering day per year
- A paid moving day per year
- £100 Selfridges voucher on your work anniversary
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Entitlement
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- £500 employee referral bonus scheme
- Local Business Discounts (joe and the juice, café’s, fitness, beauty etc)
- North-West London office location directly located next to good transport links
- Casual office dress code (your style of dress is up to you, wear what you feel best in)
- Fully-stocked kitchens and fridges (hello endless brekkie and snack supply, see ya afternoon munchies)
- Regular Office Social Events (e.g. payday socials)
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; email@example.com with the email subject ‘Wholesale Coordinator'