MENSWEAR PRINT DESIGNER
Menswear Design Manager
We are looking for a Print and Graphic Designer, working within our men’s design team, focusing on developing graphics and prints for Jaded Man garments from concept stage to production, working across multi-product categories.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Research current and future trends for print and graphics to drive newness and keeping to the Jaded Man handwriting, creating mood boards and sharing ideas with the rest of the team.
- Designing commercially relevant prints and graphics.
- Working closely with the wider menswear design team to ensure an efficient workflow of designs, prints, and sample production.
- Makes amends to sketches post fit sessions, updating the critical path with information from factories.
- Draw influences from a wide range of sources – from Instagram micro trends through to seasonal global trends, catwalks, research trips, etc.
- Working in partnership with merchandising, to react to sales information on your designs and use this information to inform your future creations.
- Computer Skills: Photoshop, Illustrator, CAD
- Experience in designing for an aspirational brand or a similar
- Experience working across print categories
- Ability to work across a variety of mediums
- Strong commercial handwriting and understanding of the Jaded Man customer
- Fashion forward-thinking and directional trend print eye
- Brilliant time management and resilience, with the ability to prioritise tasks and work in fast moving and reactive business with multiple deadlines
- Ability to communicate confidently, effectively, and appropriately with colleagues, suppliers, wider team & senior management
- Good personal handwriting and the ability to be versatile and adapt to a variety of styles. Evidence of this in portfolio is essential
- Have an excellent eye for detail and colour
What's in it for me?
• 50% Employee Discount
• 24 days holiday per year (plus bank holidays)
• A paid day off on your birthday
• A paid moving day per year
• Hybrid Working Arrangements - 1 day per week WFH
• Pension Scheme (3% Jaded, 4% You)
• Bonus Scheme
• Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
• £500 employee referral bonus scheme
• Local Business Discounts (joe and the juice, cafés, fitness, beauty etc)
• North-West London office location directly located next to good transport links
• Casual office dress code (your style of dress is up to you, wear what you feel best in)
• Fully-stocked kitchens and fridges (hello endless brekkie and snack supply, see ya afternoon munchies)
• Regular Office Social Events (e.g. payday socials
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Menswear Print Designer'