We're always on the lookout for new talent. If you think you've got what it takes to be a part of Team Jaded, check out our latest vacancies. Can't see anything that matches your skill set? Drop us a line at firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.
Strictly no agencies.
SOCIAL MEDIA & CREATIVE CONTENT MANAGER
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement exciting ways to generate content across all social platforms and website /newsletter imagery that captures the most engagement from followers and customers ensuring this is in line with current collections and product launches.
- Organising photoshoots with models and influencers/bloggers for social and web content plus e-commerce shoots to sell product with models who are on-brand and aspirational.
- Influencer outreach - setting monthly budgets and monitoring gifting.
- Managing existing relationships with bloggers, influencers and celebrities
- Develop new relationships with bloggers, influencers and celebrities who are on brand through gifting and collaborations.
- Working with other companies/ brands who are relevant to the Jaded brand organising competitions, design collaborations, events etc.
- Always thinking ahead of the competition i.e who is the hottest celebrity/ influencer Jaded should be gifting and worn by.
- Working alongside graphic designer delivering content according to our detailed content calendar across multiple channels.
- Organising events
- Creating and coming up with new ideas for newsletters to send out alerts of promotions/ new collections/ celebrity style.
- Updating the blog with relevant content to make Jaded a fashion destination not just an e-commerce website.
- Ensuring all content delivers against our KPIs specifically increasing visits to the site, engagement and ultimately sales.
- Stay on top of current trends and continue to re-fine our social media approach
- General office duties helping all departments when required.
- Experience managing and inspiring a team
- Experience with Adobe Photoshop and InDesign - must have portfolio.
- Experience in multi channel publishing, especially social and mobile
- Strong organisational skills always staying on top of the tasks in hand
- Great eye for design and creative vision - understand the brand and consumer
- Well connected in the industry - good at building relationships and working with people
- Target driven and business savvy
- Able to work in a small team/multi tasking and take on many responsibilities
- Punctual and professional
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; email@example.com with the email subject ‘Social Media and Creative Content manager’
GRAPHIC DESIGNER (PRINT & DIGITAL) - MIDWEIGHT
We are looking for an experienced Graphic designer to join our team to work across digital design such as web banners/ newsletters but also across menswear & womenswear prints for upcoming collections. You must have a great eye for upcoming trends and strong understanding of the Jaded customer.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working across mens and womeswear print designs for up coming collections
- Completing research to pull together the latest trends always staying ahead of the competition.
- Creating exciting content for social media, web banners & newsletters.
- Completing all work to its final use - setups for factory lay plans / difficult print placements.
- Advanced skills on Adobe Photoshop, Indesign and Illustrator
- At least 2-5 years experience
- Strong knowledge of video editing, still re-touching and graphic animation.
- Experience doing tricky print placements
- Must be able to execute all work to a high standard that is usable for its final function.
- Able to work in a small team to very tight deadlines and a fast paced environment.
- Good communication skills
- Excellent understanding of the Jaded customer across menswear / womenswear.
Must have an online portfolio available and previous experience working in a fashion background. To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Graphic Designer'
SENIOR ASSISTANT MERCHANDISER
We are looking for an experienced Assistant Merchandiser from a retail background to join our team. You will work closely with E-commerce and Logistics / Production teams.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Forecasting sales and stock level to achieve sale plans and margin/profit for the business
- Monitor stock levels by line for the Jaded website actioning repeats and being very quick to spot opportunities to selling larger volumes of stock
- Monitoring the performance and identifying areas of risk/loss to ensure stock turnover is fast - Actioning styles for promotion and mark-down.
- Managing stock levels for Topshop & Topman concession to ensure best sellers are being replenished
- Ensuring stock flow from concession to web is as efficient as possible and stock is selling to its full potential.
- Analysing what sizing is working best for each category and allocating size ratios to new collections.
- Working closely with the design team to successfully range plan for new collections
- Developing a WSSI and trade plans for the business
- Fast learner on new stock management systems
- Experience running reports on Shopify
- Advanced knowledge on excel
- At least 3 years’ experience working in a retail merchandiser role
- Able to work independently and manage own workload
- Highly organised and used to working in a fast paced environment
- Keen interest in fashion and strong knowledge of the Jaded customer
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; email@example.com with the email subject ‘Senior Assistant Merchandiser’