We're always on the lookout for new talent. If you think you've got what it takes to be a part of Team Jaded, check out our latest vacancies. Can't see anything that matches your skill set? Drop us a line at email@example.com with your CV.
Strictly no agencies.
CREATIVE CONTENT SOCIAL MEDIA EXECUTIVE - WOMENSWEAR
Roles & Responsibilities
- Implement exciting ways to generate content across all social platforms and website /newsletter imagery that captures the most engagement from followers and customers ensuring this is in line with current collections and product that needs pushing
- Organising photoshoots with models and influencers/bloggers for social and web content plus e-commerce shoots to sell product with models who are on-brand and aspirational.
- Influnecer outreach - monitoring gifting, ensuring packages get to reciever on time.
- Managing existing relationships with bloggers, influencers and celebrities
- Develop new relationships with bloggers, influencers and celebrities who are on brand through gifting and collaborations.
- Working with other companies/ brands who are relevant to the Jaded brand organising competitions, design collaborations, events etc.
- Always thinking ahead of the competition i.e who is the hottest celebrity/ influencer Jaded should be gifting and worn by.
- Creating content in line with global events e.g. PRIDE, Christmas, Black Friday etc.
- Organising events / pop up sales from all aspects locations/ sponsors.
- Creating and coming up with new ideas for newsletters to send out alerts of promotions/ new collections/ celebrity style. These must be designed in line with the brand aesthetic and to a professional level.
- Updating the blog with relevant content to make Jaded a fashion destination not just an e-commerce website.
- Updating the website imagery regularly to keep it fresh and exciting always driving product to its maximum potential.
- Creating interesting photography setups for social content to capture varied material when posting through Instagram.
- Editing images on photoshop to a high level of quality
- Stay on top of current trends and continue to re-fine our social media approach
- Creating engaging content on all areas of social media from IGTV to Youtube, Facebook etc.
- General office duties helping all departments when required.
- Strong skills on Adobe creative programmes ie: Photoshop, Indesign
- Strong organisational skills
- Great eye for design and creative vision - understand the brand and consumer
- Good at buidling relationships and working with people
- Able to work in a small team/multi tasking and take on many repsonsbilities
- Punctual and professional
- 2-5 years experience in a similar role
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Creative Content Social Media Executive – Womenswear’