HEAD OF MARKETING
Reports to: Co-CEO's
The Head of Marketing must manage several key relationships and stakeholders across the business, with various KPIs and brand goals to juggle. As such, strong communication and collaboration skills, organisation and creative insight are a central to this role. We are looking for someone who has been responsible for setting a social strategy and implementing it across multiple platforms, with experience in creating, posting and optimising content. The ability to analyse data and performance is a must, as is a passion for social media and the fashion/apparel market. Management experience is also required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• Work closely alongside the Chief Growth Officer to build our social/marketing strategy
• Goals: Setting, planning, and achieving top-of-funnel lead targets.
• Tracking: Budget management, analysis and KPI reporting.
• New Opportunities: Identify new market opportunities to enable the brand to deliver long-term sustainable growth.
• Support Creative Leads to establish brand positioning, identify target audiences, and develop marketing plans to build brand awareness across different channels and regional segments.
• Measure and Report: Track the performance of marketing campaigns, gaining insight and assessing against goals.
• Cross-Functional Collaboration: work with the product, e-commerce, and merchandising teams to bring your insight of both the user and the market to existing processes. Work closely with Head of
Finance with regards to budgets/forecast.
• Qualitative Customer Learning: learn everything about our users and what makes them tick through exposure to customer care product feedback, social engagement, and more.
• Scaling: Build the right marketing team around you to help strengthen our brand, user community, and top of the funnel. Developing and coaching the existing social team.
• Brand Partnerships: Managing and negotiating all brand & influencer deals over a certain price point. Includes setting up/holding meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Jaded.
• Line manage, develop and coach 3 Managers, whom themselves have teams of 2, 3, and 7 respectively.
• Lead by example, setting the tone and benchmarking the standards of work and conduct expected by the social teams both in the day-to-day and on location (shoots, events etc).
• Proven experience in leading a Social/Marketing strategy with large budgets in-house.
• A strategic and ‘big picture’ thinking and be able to set a clear vision and plan whilst also being a ‘doer’ and in particular ensuring operational excellence.
• Experience working in a fast-growing digital business with +50m revenue
• Strong understanding of performance marketing whilst also having a very good understanding of brand marketing
• Understanding of new world/ young Gen Z consumer
• Experience in managing a team.
• Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and getting things done.
• Take ownership of your department and have the drive to succeed.
• You see something not working and take action to fix it without waiting for direction.
• Able to think of new and innovative ideas, creating the strategy for them and then executing to a high standard.
• Great communicator at all levels.
What’s in it for you?
• 50% Employee Discount
• 22 days holiday per year, rising to 24 days after 2 years service (plus bank holidays)
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; email@example.com with the email subject ‘Head of Marketing'