Reports to: Social Media Managers (men’s and women’s)
Acting as graphic lead to produce graphic content to drive the best conversion through to web. Designing consistent and engaging content from concept to completion. Working closely with the social team to create visually engaging content which elevates the brand and delivering it in the desired format for the e-commerce/ digital marketing team. Working on several projects at any one time, you’ll support with meeting campaign and launch deadlines, advising on the creative content which visually connects customers with the brand.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Design/produce compelling and effective graphic materials according to briefs set by the creative teams, with a core focus on web:
- e-commerce (website and app)
- event material such as gifting material, print, invites, etc.
- partnerships and brand collaborations – with a focus on co-branded logos, packaging, and general graphics that could be required.
- Providing general graphic support across all disciplines during busy periods/in absence of Junior Graphic & Video Designer.
- Develop the look and feel for high-visibility campaigns that can flex seamlessly across multiple e-commerce territories.
- Champion powerful creative work and continually push the boundaries.
- Presenting final ideas to the wider team and stakeholders.
- Provide assistance to Photographer & Retoucher as required, e.g. assisting in the studio, post-production editing.
- Ensuring sure men’s and women’s creative are aligned and have synergy, with the ultimate goal being to form one strong brand identity.
- Attending men’s and women’s social/marketing meetings in order to achieve the above goal.
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends.
- Image and trend research: creative referencing, sourcing creative partners the brand can collaborate with to help with the development of ideas, concepts, and presentations.
- Ultimate responsibility for the safe and accurate saving of all graphic assets on relevant systems.
- Responsible for recording and communicating brand templates/guidelines within graphics (font, colour, size, etc).
- Empowering the wider business to use the tools and processes which can help a smoother running of the department’s workload.
- Acting as a mentor to the Junior Graphic & Video Designer, leading by example, setting the tone, and benchmarking the standards of work and conduct expected both in the day-to-day and on shoots/work events.
- Bridge the gap between the graphics/creative team and e-commerce department.
- Organising meetings with key stakeholders/departments to make sure everyone is aligned and we are delivering the most creative content with optimal conversion.
- A willingness to take creative risks but also to follow and interpret creative direction.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment across multiple projects, and against fast turnarounds and deadlines.
- Alongside technical skills, you will have a creative vision and relentless drive to produce outstanding work that reflects the brand.
- Trend-focused with an eye for detail and engaging content.
- Good communication skills with an adaptable and professional approach
- Excellent understanding of the Jaded customer across menswear/womenswear
What's in it for me?
- 50% Employee Discount
- 22 days holiday per year, rising to 24 days after 2 years’ service (plus bank holidays)
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid volunteering day per year
- A paid moving day per year
- £100 Selfridges voucher on your work anniversary
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Entitlement
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- £500 employee referral bonus scheme
- Local Business Discounts (joe and the juice, café’s, fitness, beauty etc)
- North-West London office location directly located next to good transport links
- Casual office dress code (your style of dress is up to you, wear what you feel best in)
- Fully-stocked kitchens and fridges (hello endless brekkie and snack supply, see ya afternoon munchies)
- Regular Office Social Events (e.g. payday socials)
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject 'Graphic Designer'