Sign up to the newsletter and get 10% off your first order
We are looking for a creative social media savvy individual to join the fashion obsessed team at Jaded. Understanding the brand and our customer is key to success in this role. Your role is to generate as much exposure and brand awareness as possible to ultimately increase sales to the website.
Your role will include:
- Coming up with innovative ideas for web imagery, blog content and social media posts.
- Outreach to influencers/ models and bloggers that are on brand for Jaded menswear.
- Coming up with new and interesting ways to shoot product.
- Arranging photoshoots with influencers to show off our product on the coolest girls and guys across the world.
- Editing content for web imagery, Mailchimp newsletters, social media posts with photoshop.
- Always networking with relevant brands that are aligned to Jaded for potential collaborations for competitions/events/ design collaborations.
- Keeping an organised marketing calendar, always being ahead with what is going on in the UK/ worldwide events e.g. thinking up content for festival season/ World Cup etc
- Knowledge of social media analysis is key looking at number of likes/ interactions ensuring gifting is worthwhile and the brand has a return on investment with the particular influencer.
- Managing and posting Facebook adverts targeting the correct groups to ensure there is a significant return on investment.
- Managing and posting Instagram for @jaded_man account insuring content is posted at least 2 times a date at peak times and during weekends.
- Creating visual content for instagram stories ensuring they are professionally executed and exciting to watch generating high number of views and clicks back to the website.
- Must be extremely Creative, forward thinking and innovative with ideas
- Photoshop skills - Strong
- Social media obsessed
- Experience using Mailchimp newsletter software
If you would like to apply for this role please email your CV and Cover Letter to - [email protected] with the subject title 'Creative content Coordinator role'. Please provide examples of photoshop skills/ current social media posts.
We are looking for an experienced Garment Technologist who has worked across both menswear and womenswear prodominatly jersey garments with at least 3-5 years experience. You will be liasing with factories from sample to production to ensure quality and size measurments are met.
-Min 3-5 years experience working in a fast paced environment for a supplier or brand of multi fast fashion product ladieswear and menswear mainly jersey.
-Able to complete detailed spec measurement sheets via excel
-Able to measure garments accurately creating measurement guidelines as industry standard for the factory
-Grade garments across sizes
-Experience working with quick lead-time and CMT factories
-Knowledge of pattern cutting
-Knowledge of swimwear product
-Able to follow a critical path and keep an organised working system
- Accurate and precise when completing excel spreadsheets with fit comments / spec measurements to ensure factory are following correct details and all production is accurate.
-Able to work in a small team and have a vibrant and hard working approach to their role and very personable.
-Strong excel skills using formulars and working to a quick pace.
If you would like to apply for this role please email [email protected] with your CV and cover letter, send with the email subject 'Garment technologist application' Salary is based on experience.