WOMEN'S SOCIAL MEDIA & PR MANAGER
Reports to: Ceo & Co-founder
As Women’s Social media & PR Manager, you will drive the development and implementation of an effective PR, strategy, building brand reputation and ensuring effective media coverage. You will also line manage a growing team of 5 individuals, and be responsible for all reporting, financial, and budgeting for Women’s Social.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Manage the execution of brand and community events and guest list collation.
- Attend events with the purpose network/promote the brand/secure partnerships.
- Host talent/VIP’s at the office/externally where required.
- Working closely with Creative Leads, explore new opportunities/talent/brands to target for new business to drive growth.
- Forge relationships with key influencers/VIP’s and their agents/managers.
- Work proactively to identify opportunities and secure positive coverage through gifting, features, new stories, product placement etc.
- Build and maintain media relationships with long-lead, short-lead, mainstream media, and magazines - working to secure regular positive coverage for Jaded.
- Manage and extend the Jaded media/talent contact database.
- Devise the departments PR Calendar in line with the seasonal strategy, helping to ensure timely execution of all activity.
- Point of Contact for US PR.
- Manage a growing team of 2 people.
- Shared line management of graphic design/photography team (3 people)
- Holding regular 1-2-1 meetings with team members
- Delegation of tasks amongst team members
- Manage team absence, performance, and engagement/morale
- Working with HR to define and shape KPI’s/OKR’s for team members
- Supporting performance and development of team members via annual PDP process
- Ensuring all social accounts/events/campaigns continue to run smoothly when people are absent, delegating/stepping in where necessary
- Issuing follow-up actions out to the team following team meetings
- Interviews/recruitment for vacancies in liaison with HR
- Lead by example, setting the tone and benchmarking the standards of work and conduct expected both in the day-to-day and on location/shoots.
Reporting & Analysis:
- Actively measure the impact of our activities and campaigns across all women’s social media channels, including total spend, ROI, etc.
- Monitor and report on competitor activity and relevant industry trends, events and opportunities.
- Create monthly reports from data to provide insights from our social media/pr data to co-founders and senior creatives
- Create and track budgets across women’s social department (including for shoots, PR, gifting, etc)
- Monitor team’s use of Company Cards/expenses
- Monitoring/approving invoices across women’s social
- Managing and negotiating brand & influencer deals over a certain price point
- Set up/hold meetings or calls between (prospective) clients and Jaded.
- Work in partnership with Senior Creative Lead for womenswear, to have constant oversight of all Jaded women’s creatives plans and need to know exactly what is happening and when.
- Work in partnership with Menswear Social Manager to ensure consistency and synergy across teams.
- Liaise regularly with Head of Finance/Accounts.
- 2+ years of Line Management experience
- 5+ years’ experience within PR/events.
- Proven excellent understanding of the fashion industry, current trends and media landscape
- Excellent print, and online media contacts as well as excellent influencer relationships.
- Ability to manage target expectations and report on KPIs.
- Ability to balance brand with business while relentlessly focusing on our customer.
- A highly motivated, goal-oriented, and deadline-driven individual who’s comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
- Have a growth mindset.
- The ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills with a sense of priority for deadlines and attention to detail
What's in it for me?
- 50% Employee Discount
- 22 days holiday per year, rising to 24 days after 2 years’ service (plus bank holidays)
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid volunteering day per year
- A paid moving day per year
- £100 Selfridges voucher on your work anniversary
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Entitlement
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- £500 employee referral bonus scheme
- Local Business Discounts (joe and the juice, café’s, fitness, beauty etc)
- North-West London office location directly located next to good transport links
- Casual office dress code (your style of dress is up to you, wear what you feel best in)
- Fully-stocked kitchens and fridges (hello endless brekkie and snack supply, see ya afternoon munchies)
- Regular Office Social Events (e.g. payday socials)
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; email@example.com with the email subject ‘Women's Social Media & PR Manager'