CREATIVE CONTENT COORDINATOR JADED MAN
Reports to: Men's Social Media and Creative Manager
This role will focus on growing Jaded London’s online following and digital presence on its newest platforms. In addition, they will work closely with the Creative Lead and support across all creative tasks.
Responsibilities & Duties:
o Lead and manage the brands newest social platforms .e.g. Pinterest and YouTube, from conceptualising videos to scheduling posts, to achieve maximum engagement and visual representation for the brand, ensuring deadlines are met
o Create, own and report on the content strategy for Pinterest and YouTube, focusing on engagement and growth.
o Own the model casting process, negotiating with agencies, and scouting new faces for the brand. Be ahead of the game for the next new faces.
o Provide creative direction, mood boards and location scouting for campaigns and studio shoots to share with the wider team for sign-off.
o Help to organise larger campaign photoshoots with models and influencers for social and web content, alongside e-commerce shoots to sell products with models who are on-brand and aspirational.
o Organise regular street-style social shoots with mood boards to be signed-off by the team.
o Be responsible for ecommerce merchandising; work with the merchandising team to understand which products need pushing and see if they require re-shooting/styling on future shoots.
o Analyse Pinterest and YouTube metrics, sending a round-up report to the men’s social team on a monthly basis in a creative and engaging way. Work in partnership with the Head of Digital Marketing to obtain as much metric detail as possible regarding paid ads.
o Document inspiration that’s shared through various team channels (e.g.WhatsApp, Instagram groups) and create a weekly PDF report to share with the men’s social and design teams in a creative and engaging way.
- General Administration:
o Responsible for keeping the studio and showroom tidy (including managing the studio post-shoot) alongside Art Direction & Content Creator. E.g. hanging up samples, returning styling, ensuring the showroom always reflects the latest collection and is presentable.
o Contribute to design meetings.
o Assist Influencer Coordinator with sourcing Influencers for gifting and paid content purposes.
o General office duties helping all departments when required.
o Ensure the company stays one-step ahead of the competition by finding the hottest new talent across all social platforms, including models, props, small businesses, collabs etc.
o Maintain awareness of current photography and technology standards, including reporting on what our competitors are doing in this area.
- A true creative, with a strong professional network.
- Trend-focused with an eye for detail and engaging content.
- Flexible working approach, diligent and able to adapt to the needs of the team.
- Impeccable organisation skills and the ability to keep things moving and ensure deadlines are met.
- Strong interpersonal skills, with ability to act as an ambassador for the Jaded brand on shoots and with external talent and their agents/managers and partner brands.
- Motivated to drive results that are measurable.
- Excellent understanding of the Jaded customer across menswear.
What's in it for me?
- 50% Employee Discount
- 22 days holiday per year, rising to 24 days after 2 years’ service (plus bank holidays)
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid volunteering day per year
- A paid moving day per year
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Entitlement
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- £500 employee referral bonus scheme
- Local Business Discounts (joe and the juice, café’s, fitness, beauty etc)
- North-West London office location directly located next to good transport links
- Casual office dress code (your style of dress is up to you, wear what you feel best in)
- Fully-stocked kitchens and fridges (hello endless brekkie and snack supply, see ya afternoon munchies)
- Regular Office Social Events (e.g. payday socials)
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Creative Content Coordinator Jaded Man'