PAID SOCIAL EXECUTIVE
Reports to: Head of Digital Marketing
As Paid Social Executive you'll be supporting the Head of Digital Marketing in the day to day
running of campaigns, as well as being responsible for ad hoc projects and specific areas of
focus depending on the team needs.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Campaign set up, management and optimisation across TikTok, Facebook, YouTube and Google Shopping.
- Ongoing daily and weekly reporting, including budget monitoring and creative performance analysis.
- Brief creative assets to the graphic design team to ensure the smooth and timely delivery of paid social and marketing assets.
- Work with other teams to ensure our activities are aligned to support the trading calendar and key moments. To ensure the smooth running of campaigns that have a paid social element.
- Think like a customer, all the time, every day
Most of the specific training will be provided but ideally you would have:
- At least 1 year of experience working in Paid Social roles. Ideally within a retail-based environment.
- Passion for digital marketing alongside a basic understanding of (PPC, SEO, Paid Social and Affiliate Marketing).
- A strong interest in both fashion and culture.
- Proficiency in use of Excel or Google Sheets to analysis data.
- Proficiency in use of PowerPoint/Keynote/Google Slides.
- Proactive mindset along with a can-do attitude.
What's in it for me?
- 50% Employee Discount
- 22 days holiday per year, rising to 24 days after 2 years’ service (plus bank holidays)
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid volunteering day per year
- A paid moving day per year
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Entitlement
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- £500 employee referral bonus scheme
- Local Business Discounts (joe and the juice, café’s, fitness, beauty etc)
- North-West London office location directly located next to good transport links
- Casual office dress code (your style of dress is up to you, wear what you feel best in)
- Fully-stocked kitchens and fridges (hello endless brekkie and snack supply, see ya afternoon munchies)
- Regular Office Social Events (e.g. payday socials)
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; email@example.com with the email subject ‘Paid Social Executive'