BRAND PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER
Reports to: Head of Marketing
Key relationships: Internally - founders, head of marketing, head of acquisition, head of ecommerce, brand marketing team, communication teams, social team, creative
This role’s main focus is to manage the end to end process of top tier brand/talent/ creative/ influencer partnerships for (Jaded menswear and womenswear).
Responsibilities and Duties:
● This role will work closely with key stakeholders in the business including marketing, design, buying and merchandising to build out collab partnerships as part of the overall brand strategy.
● Manage collaborations from start to finish – contacting & negotiating with agents, completing contracts with external lawyers, ensuring all teams are working to tight deadline dates.
● Effectively manage all contract negotiations with talent agents, management teams and legal teams to ensure deal terms are built and executed to best support the Jaded business across womenswear and menswear functions.
● Being the main point of contact for the business between the Jaded brand and the collaborator.
● Managing pop up and physical marketing activation with a particular emphasis on the US market
● Managing launch parties, gifting suits and any other promotional activity surrounding the collaboration launch.
● Manage the budget for the collaboration received by head of marketing/ finance team.
● You will support the social teams needs by helping deliver relevant content through curated partnerships to help drive further channel growth and engagement across all new and existing social facing channels.
● Work closely with paid acquisition teams to ensure all talent and brand deals and supporting paid acquisition needs and play a key role in working cross functionally to deliver best in class creative across all key stakeholders
● Lead the team to inspire “best in class” delivery
● Lead and manage all brand partnership reporting and analyse efficiency of campaigns and provide thoughtful recommendations with the social media managers.
● You will work with buying, design and social media to develop key partnership and calendars that align with product drops and messaging to the consumer.
● Proven track record of managing all levels of marketing activities.
● Great negotiating skills and thinking commercially.
● Understanding of UK and US influencer talent & brands- strong desire for US experience
● Strong fashion experience ideally minimum 5 years in brand partnerships
● Events/experiential experience
● Understanding of contract negotiations and the ability to be able to support contract deliverables.
● Commercial understanding and ability to work cross functionally with key stakeholders to understand how brand partnerships support the wider business context.
● Black book of talent agents and contacts
● Fearless with the ability to generate ideas that can be tested rapidly to challenge current ways of working
● Data obsessed with a highly analytical mindset
● High level of emotional intelligence
● Passionate about fashion and influencer marketing from nano influencers to celebrities
● Strategic mindset combined with intellectual rigor and agility
● Demonstrable ability to work in fast paced environments working to tight deadlines
● Willingness to travel outside of the UK
● Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects and deadlines ensuring stakeholder expectations are managed effectively
To be successful in the role, the following skills, experience and behaviours are required:
● Motivated to add value and deliver business change in challenging environment
● Resilient; prepared to tackle problems head on and persist despite setbacks or difficulties
● Drive change through credibility, effective teamwork and management skills
● Work effectively and in partnership with key stakeholders to drive business performance
What’s in it for you?
• 50% Employee Discount
• 22 days holiday per year, rising to 24 days after 2 years of service (plus bank holidays)
• A paid day off on your birthday
• A paid volunteering day per year
• A paid moving day per year
• Hybrid Working Arrangements
• Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
• Company Sick Pay Entitlement
• Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
• £500 employee referral bonus scheme
• Local Business Discounts (joe and the juice, cafés, fitness, beauty etc)
• North-West London office location directly located next to good transport links
• Casual office dress code (your style of dress is up to you, wear what you feel best in)
• Fully-stocked kitchens and fridges (hello endless brekkie and snack supply, see ya afternoon munchies)
• Regular Office Social Events (e.g. payday socials
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Brand Partnerships Manager'