Reports to: Production Manager
Supporting the Production Manager to ensure the smooth running and maintaining of all production across women’s and men’s for factories in Turkey and China.
Responsibilities & Duties:
• Help to run and maintain menswear and womenswear factories and production, the key point of contact for factories in China and Turkey.
• Book all transport from factories across the world directly into DC warehouse, maintain and monitor throughout each shipment.
• Works alongside Wholesale / Merchandising team to ensure goods are delivered to our wholesale customers on time and in full
• Approve all vendor invoices, check prices, orders and details are correct.
• Maintain final costs, work with merchandising and logistics to create final costs, taking in to considering all aspect of the garment cost.
• Work on sourcing new suppliers over the world.
• Work closely with production manager to ensure all deliveries are kept and on time.
• Responsible of ensuring all samples are approved to ship.
• Working with PM to ensure all styles are placed and ordered in time for delivery of launch
• Raises and sends PO’s, following-up on outstanding
• Updates Stock/PO system Cin7 software with dates etc.
• Sources branding materials • Raise PO’s for factories
• Maintain and update all production schedules.
• Helps to chase and liaise with factories.
• Working closely with Production Manager, ensuring completion of all delegated tasks.
• Covering key duties of the Production Manager in their absence, ensuring operations continue to run smoothly and without delay.
• Supports the wider supply chain team in all tasks as requested.
• At least 2 years’ experience in a Production Coordinator role or similar.
• Demonstrates a good commercial understanding of retail, ie: brands/ sales potential/ adjacencies of brands.
• Excellent Excel skills.
• Flexiblele work approach, great communication skills and able to liaise with all departments.
• Accuracy with great attention to detail.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure, managing multiple projects and working to tight deadlines.
• Excellent administration and organisational skills, a keen problem-solver.
• An understanding of budgets and willingness to learn.
What's in it for me?
- 50% Employee Discount
- 22 days holiday per year, rising to 24 days after 2 years’ service (plus bank holidays)
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid volunteering day per year
- A paid moving day per year
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Entitlement
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- £500 employee referral bonus scheme
- Local Business Discounts (joe and the juice, café’s, fitness, beauty etc)
- North-West London office location directly located next to good transport links
- Casual office dress code (your style of dress is up to you, wear what you feel best in)
- Fully-stocked kitchens and fridges (hello endless brekkie and snack supply, see ya afternoon munchies)
- Regular Office Social Events (e.g. payday socials)
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Production Co-Ordinator'