PEOPLE & TALENT ASSISTANT
This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to build a successful career in HR for a small but rapidly growing company. As People & Talent Assistant you’ll take ownership off all HR related administration, with a key focus on recruitment and onboarding. The role will be broad and you will display a willingness, flexible and hands on approach, often at short notice, to undertake an extensive range of tasks within the Department. So you’ll be happy to roll-up your sleeves and complete all tasks necessary to help make Jaded a great place to work.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Provide recruitment support and assistance with:
- advertising openings
- reviewing applications
- candidate outreach
- coordinating creative projects/tasks
- scheduling screenings/interviews on behalf of People and Talent Manager and Line Managers
- supporting change around new employees during onboarding (e.g. IT and system access)
- Support the new starter process including the induction and onboarding of new starters
- Set-up of laptops/phones for new starters
- Hold 7 day check-ins with new starters
- Diarise/attend 6 week and end-of-probation reviews with line managers and collect relevant paperwork, ensuring follow-up actions are carried out/diarised
- Draft contractual paperwork for approval of People & Talent Manager
- Collate payroll information monthly for approval of People & Talent Manager
- Administrator our cloud-based HR system (Bright HR)
- Ensure all personnel records are accurate and kept up to date
- Support People & Talent Manager with other general HR activities.
- Support the offboarding process including holding exit interviews, closing accounts etc.
- Support Office Manager with employee engagement activities such as Christmas/summer parties, pay day socials, office snacks etc.
- Deputise for Office Manager as reasonably required
- Ensure all activities carried out are fully documented as a process and existing processes are continually improved
- Continuous improvement of our people practices and suggest new ideas and initiatives that will enhance our team and be good for our business
- Already gained some experience in administration across the employee lifecycle
- Qualifications relating to HR/CIPD qualification not mandatory but would be highly desirable Otherwise, a proven academic record (A-level standard or equivalent) required as a minimum
- Good communication skills (talking to people face to face or over the phone and building relationships)
- High degree of initiative and an excellent team player
- Excellent communication skills with ability to effectively manage relationships at all levels
- A competent PC user and confident using all Microsoft Office Application
What's in it for me?
- 50% Employee Discount
- 22 days holiday per year, rising to 24 days after 2 years’ service (plus bank holidays)
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid volunteering day per year
- A paid moving day per year
- £100 Selfridges voucher on your work anniversary
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Entitlement
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- £500 employee referral bonus scheme
- Local Business Discounts (joe and the juice, café’s, fitness, beauty etc)
- North-West London office location directly located next to good transport links
- Casual office dress code (your style of dress is up to you, wear what you feel best in)
- Fully-stocked kitchens and fridges (hello endless brekkie and snack supply, see ya afternoon munchies)
- Regular Office Social Events (e.g. payday socials)
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; email@example.com with the email subject ‘People & Talent Assistant'