OFFICE MANAGER & PA
The mission of the Office Manager and PA is to ensure the Jaded office and all the little things that go with it support a positive, inclusive, and productive environment. Responsibilities are varied, but with a core focus on the physical office space, employee events and providing executive assistance to our Co-founders, ensuring we all have the right tools, space and atmosphere to perform.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Diary management and scheduling meetings for CEO and 2 co-founders - managing demanding personal and work schedules, ensuring that appropriate meetings and people are given priority.
- Book travel, restaurants etc. and providing detailed itineraries.
- Manage personal mail and deliveries, e.g. sending/returning parcels, expenses.
- Getting lunch or other general errands.
- Welcoming and looking after guests, delivering refreshments and coordinating any technical requirements and presentations for meetings.
- General ad-hoc assistance with special projects.
- Preparing, printing and organising documents.
- Raising purchase orders – project specific as well as departmental POs
- Taking all initial enquiries via phone system
- Receive and organise office deliveries e.g. Royal Mail, UPS & DHL
- Keeping a clean and tidy office environment whilst ensuring teams are kept responsible, e.g. ensuring the entrance space, meetings rooms, and studio are presentable at all times.
- Provide support to other departments at busy times as required
- Tracking and remaining within agreed budgets for employee events, office food supplies etc.
- Maintenance of coffee machines (regular descaling etc.)
- Office fire warden - maintain fire extinguishers, accurate employee list etc, taking lead in fire drills
- Project manage any office/desk moves
- Organise furniture, stationary, supplies, kitchen, and cleaners.
- Monthly floor walks with cleaning agency.
- Liaison with IT support team for laptops, printers, servers, email addresses, Wi-Fi etc.
- Ensure the kitchens are kept well-stocked at all times.
- Food orders weekly for the office.
- Arrange ad-hoc treats for the office.
- Organise all seasonal staff social events (liaising with Co-founder & HR on ideas & budgets)
- Schedule, organise and manage team functions, nights out trips, e.g. Christmas Party
- Liaise with HR on employee benefits e.g. celebratory reward ideas’
- Support HR with new starters e.g. welcome gifts, office tour
- 2+ years experience in an Office Coordinator/Manager and PA/EA role.
- A versatile professional who is expert at dealing with a busy diary and driving an office of 50.
- Experience in working within a fast-paced environment. Fashion industry/fast-paced retail experience is not essential but highly desirable.
- Available to work in the office 5 days a week with flexibility
- High level of computer literacy, including all standard MS Office software
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent personal presentation
- Professional and confident at building relationships, a true people person able to engage with all staff members
- Good initiative with the ability to challenge stakeholders
What's in it for me?
- 50% Employee Discount
- 22 days holiday per year, rising to 24 days after 2 years’ service (plus bank holidays)
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid volunteering day per year
- A paid moving day per year
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Entitlement
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- £500 employee referral bonus scheme
- Local Business Discounts (joe and the juice, café’s, fitness, beauty etc)
- North-West London office location directly located next to good transport links
- Casual office dress code (your style of dress is up to you, wear what you feel best in)
- Fully-stocked kitchens and fridges (hello endless brekkie and snack supply, see ya afternoon munchies)
- Regular Office Social Events (e.g. payday socials
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; email@example.com with the email subject ‘Office Manager & PA'