CUSTOMER CARE ADVISOR
Reports to: Head of Logistics
From the time the Jaded customer orders, through to delivery to their home, our customer care team works to monitor customer orders and ensure seamless delivery to the customer. In the event a customer should contact our customer care team via email, live chat, or social media, the team is ready and empowered to provide flawless service and resolve the issue.
Responsibilities & Duties:
- Dealing with customer queries and assisting with returns, exchanges, and any product faults, via email/live chat/social media
- Access to Jaded social media accounts; responding to any customer comments with a positive and responsive voice that remains reflective of our audience and the brand
- Using a number of different customer service software, including Shopify/Gorgias
- Data entry, including:
- Processing and updating the weekly dispatch, back order, and returns reports
- Weekly collating of all data in regard to the number of emails replied to, response times, returns processed, etc.
- Using data to identify areas for improvement in maintaining a seamless customer journey
- Liaising with the warehouse to ensure quick dispatch, order fulfillment, and delivery dates are met
- Communicating with the Production and Social teams to ensure accurate product information and launch dates are correctly communicated
- Demonstrating a great knowledge of our product and general love for the brand
- Handle any shipping, size, or price issues across all platforms
- Work towards a set of goals, targets, and KPI’
- Dedicated to providing excellent customer service
- A problem solver, able to take initiative
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good knowledge of Excel and using Outlook emails
- Diligent with strong organisational skills
- Friendly and enthusiastic
- A real passion for fashion and the Jaded brand
- This role is 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday.
- Monday to Thursday will be remote, with hours of 11:30am to 8:00pm or 1:30pm to 10:00pm.
- Fridays will be worked from our North West London office, 9:00am to 5:30pm
NOTE: Applicants must be able to commit to the above hours.
What's in it for me?
- 50% Employee Discount
- 22 days holiday per year, rising to 24 days after 2 years’ service (plus bank holidays)
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid volunteering day per year
- A paid moving day per year
- £100 Selfridges voucher on your work anniversary
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Entitlement
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- £500 employee referral bonus scheme
- Local Business Discounts (joe and the juice, café’s, fitness, beauty etc)
- North-West London office location directly located next to good transport links
- Casual office dress code (your style of dress is up to you, wear what you feel best in)
- Fully-stocked kitchens and fridges (hello endless brekkie and snack supply, see ya afternoon munchies)
- Regular Office Social Events (e.g. payday socials)
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; email@example.com with the email subject ‘Customer Care Advisor'