Reports to: Head of E-Commerce
This role is a brand-new role in our organization, and you will be leading the CRM efforts for Jaded London across email, app and SMS. You will work alongside the Head of Ecommerce and the wider digital team on a cohesive strategy to optimise efficiencies and create a world-class CRM proposition for Jaded London.
Responsibilities & Duties:
· Support the e-commerce and commercial team to build and scale our CRM initiatives for Jaded.
· This hire will focus on customer retention KPIs in line with overall business and marketing goals.
· Curate and manage commercial calendars alongside each relevant department.
· Implement a lifecycle-centric customer segmentation and communication strategy.
· Manage the end-to-end process of planning and implementing BAU activity ensuring
· coordination with key stakeholders across the brand.
· Manage email automation to deliver customer-centric lifecycle campaigns to drive growth and improve customer KPIs.
· Monitor and measure CRM performance in line with business targets, ensuring the automation of weekly, monthly and periodical reporting.
· Responsible for database performance, keeping a close eye on churns, seeking out
· opportunities to drive high-quality opt-ins and adjust activity accordingly.
· Build out the CRM proposition across email, SMS, App and browser notifications.
· 3-5 years experience CRM management experience
· Basic knowledge of HTML is desirable.
· Extensive experience working with CDP/ESP/CRM platforms, specifically Exponea/Bloomreach, Salesforce or Ometria.
· Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
· Excellent communication skills
· Have experience managing calendars with outstanding organisational skills
· Have a passion for the Fashion industry or have previous from a related field
What's in it for me?
- 50% Employee Discount
- 22 days holiday per year, rising to 24 days after 2 years’ service (plus bank holidays)
- A paid day off on your birthday
- A paid volunteering day per year
- A paid moving day per year
- Hybrid Working Arrangements
- Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
- Company Sick Pay Entitlement
- Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
- £500 employee referral bonus scheme
- Local Business Discounts (joe and the juice, café’s, fitness, beauty etc)
- North-West London office location directly located next to good transport links
- Casual office dress code (your style of dress is up to you, wear what you feel best in)
- Fully-stocked kitchens and fridges (hello endless brekkie and snack supply, see ya afternoon munchies)
Regular Office Social Events (e.g. payday socials)
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘CRM Manager'