INFLUENCER OUTREACH & PR ASSISTANT
Reports to: Women's Social Media & PR Manager
As part of the wider social team, you'll play a key role in identifying the best new talent to join our growing network of strong brand advocates and supporting the Senior Social Media & PR Executive with all administrative tasks.
Responsibilities and Duties:
• PR/Gifting/Influencer Outreach:
Assisting Senior Social Media & PR Executive with:
- All gifting (paid/unpaid), including send-outs and updating contracts.
- Following up with influencers and chasing for imagery and content.
- Responding to comments and DM's on socials.
- Liaising with production / e-commerce team to keep up to date with stock that is being delivered, items that are low in stock, repeat items, etc to ensure the correct product is gifted.
- Work with Senior Creative Lead to refine Instagram Wishlist, making suggestions on who we should be gifting (paid/unpaid).
- Ensure the company stays one-step ahead of the competition by finding the hottest new talent across all social platforms, including models, props, small businesses, collabs etc.
- Analyse GA women's social metrics, sending a round-up report to the business on a weekly basis in a creative and engaging way. Work in partnership with the Head of Digital Marketing to obtain as much metric detail as possible.
- Monitor brand coverage across digital/print, reporting this to the business on a regular basis in a creative and engaging way.
- Making boards & collating imagery of UGC content.
- Track deliveries for items that have been sent out for gifting and keep track of returns.
- Accurate use of Torque portal and Airtable systems.
- Helping to pack gift boxes for press and influencers, including creating UPS labels and any invoices.
- Correctly using gifting tech system.
- General tasks for the team as reasonably required during busy periods (e.g. for events and pop-ups).
• Passion for social media.
• Excellent administration and organisational skills.
• Flexible work approach, great communication skills, and confidence to liaise with other departments to get the job done.
• Ability to remain calm under pressure and work to tight deadlines with the ability to manage multiple projects.
• High attention to detail and accuracy.
What’s in it for you?
• 50% Employee Discount
• 22 days holiday per year, rising to 24 days after 2 years of service (plus bank holidays)
• A paid day off on your birthday
• A paid volunteering day per year
• A paid moving day per year
• Hybrid Working Arrangements
• Defined Benefit Pension Scheme
• Company Sick Pay Entitlement
• Employee Assistance Programme for you and your family
• £500 employee referral bonus scheme
• Local Business Discounts (joe and the juice, cafés, fitness, beauty etc)
• North-West London office location directly located next to good transport links
• Casual office dress code (your style of dress is up to you, wear what you feel best in)
• Fully-stocked kitchens and fridges (hello endless brekkie and snack supply, see ya afternoon munchies)
• Regular Office Social Events (e.g. payday socials
To apply, email your CV and covering letter to; firstname.lastname@example.org with the email subject ‘Influencer Outreach & PR Assistant'